Watches & Warnings Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast
Temperatures 7 Day Forecast

Local boy burned by space heater

POSTED: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 3:44pm
UPDATED: Friday, April 13, 2012 - 8:53am

A six year old boy was severely burned Tuesday afternoon, at his home in Waco.

Firefighters responded to the accident on Summer Avenue, to find Khimarye Hickman with 15 percent of his lower body burned.

Investigators say the boy was only trying to stay warm, when he backed in the space heater, catching his pants on fire.

He was taken to Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center for immediate care.

His current condition is unknown.


Comments News Comments

Post new Comment