Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Filling commercial copy
• Entering program copy
• Maintaining tapes and files
• Making schedule changes
• Relating status of copy to relevant contacts and inputting information
• Assist Traffic Manager with transmitting media for any regions
• Update and assign ISCI codes
• Send out traffic instructions
• Gather formats daily
• Interact with syndicators
• Build and apply program formats
• Schedule programming
• Provide listings info with all listing agencies
• Maintain Titan listings
• Enter episode numbers
• Fill logs
• Place contracted spots on Estrella station
• Manage PSAs
• Build format logs
• Preparation and creation of the daily program logs and traffics the spots
for each of the system's channels that carry advertising; debriefs daily logs
(post and computer), log adjustments, make goods, exceptions, catalog
lists and log verifications
• Update FCC Public File Website Provide FCC reports monthly, quarterly, and annually
• College education preferred.
• Strong organization skills and ability to multitask.
• Computer Literate.
• Familiarity with WideOrbit a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, work well under limited supervision environment.
• Flexible and accurate.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and general office experience required.
For more information contact:
KWKT FOX 44 is an equal opportunity employer and hires employees based on their experience, talent and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected classification is strictly prohibited.