Bryan house fire started in chimney

KYLE 28
POSTED: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 5:44pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 11:13pm

A house fire in Bryan has displaced a family tonight..

The fire broke out Monday night just after seven in the 3600 block of Elliott Street.

When firefighters arrived smoke and flames were coming from the roof. An investigation determined the fire began in the chimney.

Most of the damage was contained to the fireplace.

Fortunately no one was injured in the blaze.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment