Watches & Warnings Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast
Temperatures 7 Day Forecast

Dog dies in Bryan apartment fire

POSTED: Friday, March 8, 2013 - 4:08pm
UPDATED: Friday, March 8, 2013 - 9:52pm

A handful of Bryan residents are displaced after a fire rips through their Northgate apartment unit.

The blaze happened at 701 Gaytha Circle Thursday afternoon. We're told a not fully extinguished cigarette on an upstairs balcony sparked the fire.

It then quickly spread into the attic and roof.

No one was home when the fire ignited but a two month old puppy died.

Because of the structural damage to the roof and attic, the unit is no longer livable and the tenants have been displaced until repairs can be made.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment