Fire at Bryan hotel displaces guests

KYLE 28
POSTED: Monday, May 6, 2013 - 3:36pm
UPDATED: Monday, May 6, 2013 - 10:18pm

A fire this weekend at a Bryan hotel forced around 60 guests to find somewhere else to stay.

The fire broke out at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott off Texas Avenue shortly after 2:30 Saturday.

Guests were evacuated and fire crews quickly worked to put the blaze out.

Bryan fire officials believe the fire may have been started by a discarded cigarette bud lighting the mulch on fire in a flower bed.

Repair workers were at the hotel Monday cleaning up the damage.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment