Robinson family of six now without home after fire

KWKT
POSTED: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 5:47pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 10:12pm

A family of six is now without a home after an early-morning fire destroyed their house at 896 Saffle Road in Robinson.

Smoke detectors alerted the parents shortly before 2 a.m.

They immediately rounded up the three kids that were there, and their two dogs, before heading out and calling 911.

About 15 minutes later the Robinson Volunteer Fire Department arrived to put it out but the blaze had done its damage.

The father said the fire marshal believes it was an electrical fire.

Luckily, nobody was hurt and insurance will rebuild their property.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment