Victim of explosive house fire dies

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 3:34pm

ELM MOTT -- One month after an explosive house fire in Elm Mott landed four people in the hospital, one of the victims has passed away.

On Sunday, Larry Young died in a hospital from injuries sustained in the August 10 fire.

Officials say the combination of oxygen and a cigarette caused the fire.

Three others were taken to the hospital including 3-year-old Ava Reid who is still their care.

Officials tell us she is showing signs of improvement.

A benefit is scheduled for the family on September 22nd at the Harley Davidson Dealership in Temple.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment