UPDATED: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 9:23pm
Waco , TX (KWKT) — A family is left to pick of the pieces of what remains from inside their two story home after a devastating fire.
Around 11:30 p.m. Monday night the Waco Fire Department responded to reports of a fire at the 2100 block of north 6th street.
At the time of the fire four family members were inside the home but everyone was able to escape safely.
The fire has been ruled as an accidental fire that originated in the second floor bathroom.
The family is being cared for by the American Red Cross.