UPDATED: Friday, April 13, 2012 - 9:54am
WACO -- The investigation into a year-old fire case has finally ended.
It happened in March 2010 in the 6500 block of Mundo Dr. in Waco.
Fire officials say there was an explosion and fire in the garage. Jennifer Matthews lived in the house at the time and sustained burns on over 80 percent of her body in the fire.
Now, Matthews admits that she set the house on fire causing her injuries.
She told police she poured gasoline on the car in the garage and the vapors exploded. She is now living in Tyler, and an arrest warrant has been issued.
Due to her injuries and condition she wasn't taken into custody.
The case now goes to the McLennan County Attorney.