ELM MOTT -- One month after an explosive house fire in Elm Mott landed four people in the hospital, one of the victims has passed away.
On Sunday, Larry Young died in a hospital from injuries sustained in the August 10 fire.
Officials say the combination of oxygen and a cigarette caused the fire.
Three others were taken to the hospital including 3-year-old Ava Reid who is still their care.
Officials tell us she is showing signs of improvement.
A benefit is scheduled for the family on September 22nd at the Harley Davidson Dealership in Temple.